I have a lot of people ask me how to order these essential oils and how it all works. In the past, I have just sent people to my website or told them they could order these off of Amazon as well. Well, I have been reading about people getting ripped off on Amazon… that is so wrong! Some of these distributors are emptying out the contents and putting some essential oil back in– diluted with a lot of carrier oil. So, I am not going to suggest that anymore. I am going to explain (in the easiest way possible) how to order these oils.. if not from me– please find another Young Living distributor. I absolutely love these essential oils… they are such a gift from God!
What I like about Young Living is that if you decide to become a member there is no pressure to sell or distribute these oils, there is no required autoship and no monthly fee of any kind. (you only have to spend $50 a year to keep your membership going) Here are your options: you can buy these oils whenever you would like at the retail price. If you decide you would like to start getting a discount on your oils (24% OFF each oil) you can sign up to be a member to do that. There are three ways to sign up to be a member and you can do any of them depending on which one works the best for you. The basic starter kit is $40. I would recommend the premium starter kit below.
I am going to show you below a picture of what you can get in the Premium Starter Kit– I think this is the best deal. You get so much in this kit… including a home diffuser (the diffuser is normally $98 on its own) This kid includes :
Everyday Oils collection
(1 – 5 ml Frankincense
1 – 5 ml Lemon
1 – 5 ml Lavender
1 – 5 ml Melaleuca Alternifolia- (Tea Tree)
1 – 5 ml Peppermint
1 – 5 ml Joy™
1 – 5 ml Purification®
1 – 5 ml PanAway®
1 – 5 ml Thieves®
1 – 5 ml Stress Away™
Home Diffuser, , Citrus Fresh 5-ml, AromaGlide Roller Fitment, two Lavender Sample Packets, two Peppermint Sample Packets, two Peace & Calming Sample Packets, two Lemon Sample Packets, two Thieves Sample Packets, Sample Packet Business Cards, and two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples.
This is worth $300…. the cost is $150!
(Thank you Oily Families for this graphic!)
If you decide later on that you would like to earn points to get free oils…you can always join the essential rewards program.
Signing Up As A Young Living Wholesale Member
1. Go to the website and click on Sign up Here – left hand column https://www.youngliving.org/angelairene
2. Select “Sign Up As: Young Living Wholesale Member”
3. The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you.
4. Fill out your name, billing address, shipping address, and contact info. (The reason you are asked to list your social security number is for tax purposes. If you make over $600/year selling Young Living products, you will receive a 1099 form in the mail, as is required by law. Young Living will never share this info with anyone.)
5. Create your password and pin which you will use to log in to your account and order your oils.
6. Select your enrollment order. This is where you can specify which starter kit you would like (and you know I think the Premium Kit is the way to go!). To become a wholesale member– you must sign up for one of these kits. To maintain your 24% discount going forward, you only need to spend $50 each year with Young Living.
7. Set up your *optional* Essential Rewards Program. This step can be confusing. Buying one of the ER kits is not a requirement to sign up as a Wholesale Member! This is a rewards program you can opt into to start earning money back to help pay for your oils. At this point, you can skip this step by selecting “No, thank you. I plan on enrolling in the Essential Rewards Program later”. ( You don’t have to do this at any time if you wish not to)
7. Agree to Terms & Conditions.
8. CONFIRM YOUR ORDER. It is very important to do this step!
Let me know if you have any questions or need help… enjoy your oils!!
Blessing to you, Angela